Old December 12, 2003, 01:23   #451
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 03:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Come now deity.

If you knew the source of the troops you'd know the Tartar assault is merely a Serbian one by proxy. And of course, the vast majority of the offensive forces now in the possession of Tartardom is from Serbia.

Your sole focus is to punish the "aggressive Tartars." Do you care nothing of justice? Do you not want to punish the master of the plots against you rather than haggle with his mere minions? That's why I say you are interested in only land and resources. It almost makes me want to root for the Serbs when they finally go after you. See this invasion for what it is, an arm of Serbian aggression, directed at the peaceful nations of the world.

Your nation weilds incredible power, for you to use it in an unjust cause against the Tartars while allowing the Serbs to go unpunished is cowardly. You say I've stabbed you in the back for pointing this out, but if you turn on allies for telling the truth, that is a problem you have to deal with. The Serbs are the ones that would like to finish you off.......and if you ignore them now for your short term gain, I will try to restrain my smile when they attack you later. Tartardom is not your enemy and you would do well to offer them a more attractive peace offer to insure your main opponent can be focused upon.
Old December 12, 2003, 01:35   #452
deity
DiploGamesCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 21:27
Re: Rasputin speaks to the Azande Council
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
Everyone wonders what is happening about the war. For several months past the Tartars have been uttering ferocious threats of what they are going to do to the Indians and the Egyptians -when once they set about them. But so far it is the small Asian Razlamic provinces that are bearing the brunt of Tartar malice and cruelty.

We, the aggrieved and belligerent Powers who are waging war against the Tartars, have no need to ask for respite. Every week our commerce grows; every month our organization is improved and reinforced. We must always be expecting some bad thing from the Tartars, but I will venture to say that it is with growing confidence that we await the further developments or variants of their attack.

Numbers do not daunt us. But judged even by the test of numbers we have no reason to doubt that once the latent, and now rapidly growing, power of the Egyptian Empire are brought, as they must be, and as they will be, fully into line with the magnificent efforts of the Azande, then, even in mass and in weight, we shall not be found wanting. When we look behind the brazen fronts of Tartardom-as we have various means of doing-we see many remarkable signs of psychological and physical disintegration. We see the shortages of raw materials which already begin to hamper both the quality and the volume of their war industry. We feel the hesitancy of divided counsels, and the pursuing doubts which assail and undermine those who count on force and force alone.

In the bitter and increasingly exacting conflict which lies before us we are resolved to keep nothing back, and not to be outstripped by any in service to the common cause. Let the great cities of Razlamuc Asia, of India, of the Middle East banish despair even in the midst of their agony. Their liberation is sure. The day will come when the joybells will ring again throughout Egypt, and when victorious nations, masters not only of their foes but of themselves, will plan and build in justice, in tradition, and in freedom a house of many mansions where there will be room for all.

To our dear African brethren

Azande feel your pain.

Lizard knows that peace with Tartardom is impossible. A strong defence must be set up in the mountains and hills North of India and East of Egypt. A strong alliance must be forged with India and together we shall keep the free peoples of the world safe from tryranny.

The joybells will indeed ring out loud throughout our great lands.

Peace is predicted within several centuries but we must be wary of false claims and only secure peace on our terms where our cities and ports are secure from opportunistic raiders.

If our enemies are smart they will accept a new peace plan to be proposed by Lizard but such is the pride of our foes that such acceptance is improbable.

We remain your strong and loyal African allies.

Lizard
Old December 12, 2003, 01:39   #453
deity
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Johnson
Come now deity.

If you knew the source of the troops you'd know the Tartar assault is merely a Serbian one by proxy. And of course, the vast majority of the offensive forces now in the possession of Tartardom is from Serbia.

Your sole focus is to punish the "aggressive Tartars." Do you care nothing of justice? Do you not want to punish the master of the plots against you rather than haggle with his mere minions? That's why I say you are interested in only land and resources. It almost makes me want to root for the Serbs when they finally go after you. See this invasion for what it is, an arm of Serbian aggression, directed at the peaceful nations of the world.

Your nation weilds incredible power, for you to use it in an unjust cause against the Tartars while allowing the Serbs to go unpunished is cowardly. You say I've stabbed you in the back for pointing this out, but if you turn on allies for telling the truth, that is a problem you have to deal with. The Serbs are the ones that would like to finish you off.......and if you ignore them now for your short term gain, I will try to restrain my smile when they attack you later. Tartardom is not your enemy and you would do well to offer them a more attractive peace offer to insure your main opponent can be focused upon.
You misunderstand the Azande sire.

The Egyptians and Indians I'm sure are well equipped to deal with the Tartars.

It is the Azande alone who will deal with the Serbs.

A cunning plan has been devised.
Old December 12, 2003, 05:04   #454
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 19:27
amus and bemus travel further afield and arrive in desert...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	152002_0926_040000aa.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	59417  
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old December 12, 2003, 05:19   #455
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Rasputin speaks to the Egyptian Governors of the Provinces
A few short months ago,I learned that the Leader of the Azande would welcome a meeting with me in order to survey the entire world position. I travelled to the south in one of our latest naval ships, to meet the Azande leader at a convenient place. Important conclusions were reached on four main topics.

First of all, an eight point declaration of the broad principles and aims which guide and govern the actions of the Egyptian and Azande governments and peoples. . . Secondly, on measures to be taken to help India to resist the hideous onslaught which the Tartars has made upon her; thirdly . . . the policy to be pursued toward Serbia. . . fourthly, there was a large number of purely technical matters which were dealt with and close personal relations were established between high naval, military and air authorities of both countries . . .

I have, as you all know, hitherto consistently deprecated the formulation of peace aims, or war aims - however you put it - by our government at this stage. I deprecate it at this time, when the end of the war is not in sight. But a Joint Declaration by The Empire of Egypt and the Azande Nation is a process of a totally different nature.

Although the principles in the Declaration, and much of the language, have long been familiar to the Egyptian and Azande , the fact that it is a united Declaration sets up a milestone or monument which needs only the stroke of victory to become a permanent part of the history of human progress . . .

Thus far then have we travelled along the terrible road we chose at the call of duty. The mood of Egypt is wisely and rightly averse from every form of shallow or premature exultation. This is no time for boasts or glowing prophecies, but there is this: A year ago our position looked forlorn, and well nigh desperate to all eyes but our own. To-day we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate. We are still captain of our souls."
Old December 12, 2003, 06:58   #456
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Field Marshall Christine Windsor addresses the Nation
Just two hours ago, Egyptian forces began an attack on military targets in Middle East and Asia. These attacks continue as I speak. Ground forces are engaged. This conflict started Aug. 2, when the dictator of Tartar Empire invaded a small and helpless neighbor. Razlamic Asia, a member of the Egyptian Empire and a member of the African Coaltion Treaty Organsisation (ACTO), was crushed, its people brutalized. Five months ago, Tartar leader Zylka started this cruel war against Egypt; tonight, the battle has been joined.

This military action, taken in accord with ACTO resolutions and with the consent of the Egyptian Senate, follows months of constant and virtually endless diplomatic activity on the part of the Egytpian Empire, the Azande and Indian governments.

This past weekend, in a last-ditch effort, the Governor of the Middle East Provinces went to the Tartar province of Lunde with peace in his heart--his second such mission. And he came back from their with no progress at all in getting the Tartar leaderahip to withdraw from Razzlamic Asia.

Now, the 3 nations with forces in the area have exhausted all reasonable efforts to reach a peaceful resolution, and have no choice but to drive the Tartars from Razlamic Asia by force. We will not fail.

As I report to you, attacks are under way against military targets in Asia and Mid East. We are determined to knock out the Tartar's military potential. Much of the Tartar's artillery and cavalry will be destroyed. Our operations are designed to best protect the lives of all the coalition forces by targeting the Tartar's vast military arsenal.

Initial reports from the front line from Gernaral Ishmael Moaham are that our operations are proceeding according to plan. Our objectives are clear: Tartar's forces will leave Razlamic Asia. The legitimate governor of Razlamic Asia will be restored to its rightful place, and Razlamic Asia will once again be free.

Tartars will eventually comply with all relevant world council treaties and then, when peace is restored, it is our hope that The Tartar Empire will live as a peaceful and cooperative member of the family of nations, thus enhancing the security and stability of Asia and Africa.

While the world waited, General Zylka systematically raped,
pillaged, and plundered a tiny province no threat to his own. He subjected the people of Razlamic Asia to unspeakable atrocities, and among those, maimed and murdered innocent children.

The Egyptian Empire, together with the ACTO, exhausted every means at our disposal to bring this crisis to a peaceful end. However, Zylka clearly felt that by stalling and threatening and defying the Egyptians, he could weaken the forces arrayed against him.

While the world prayed for peace, Zylka prepared for war.

I had hoped that when the ACTO, in historic debate, took its resolute action, Zylka would realize he could not prevail, and would move out of Razlamic Asia in accord with the ACTO resolutions. He did not do that. Instead, he remained intransigent, certain that time was on his side.

Zylka was warned over and over again to comply with the will of the ACTO : Leave Razlamic Asia or be driven out. Zylka has arrogantly rejected all warnings. Instead, he tried to make this a dispute between Serbia and the Egyptian Empire.

Well, he failed. Tonight 3 nations--countries from 2 continents, Asia & Africa --have forces in the MidEast and Asia area standing shoulder-to-shoulder against Zylka. These countries had hoped the use of force could be avoided. Regrettably, we now believe that only force will make him leave.

Prior to ordering our forces into battle, I instructed our military commanders to take every necessary step to prevail, as quickly as possible, and with the greatest degree of protection possible for Egyptian and Allied service men and women.

This is an historic moment. We have in this past year made great progress in ending the long era of conflict and cold war. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations.

When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order.

We have no argument with the people of the Tartar Empire. Indeed, for the innocents caught in this conflict, I pray for their safety.

Our goal is not the conquest of Tartardom. It is the liberation of Razlamic Asia. It is my hope that somehow the Tartar people can, even now, convince their dictator that he must lay down his arms, leave Razlamic Asia , and let it rejoin the family of peace-loving nations.

I am convinced not only that we will prevail, but that out of the horror of combat will come the recognition that no nation can stand against a world united. No nation will be permitted to brutally assault its neighbor.

Ours is an all-volunteer force, magnificently trained, highly motivated. The troops know why they're there. The terrible crimes and tortures committed by Zylka's henchmen against the innocent people of Razlamic Asia are an affront to mankind and a challenge to the freedom of all.

And let me say to everyone listening tonight: When the troops we've sent in finish their work, I'm determined to bring them home as soon as possible. Tonight, as our forces fight, they and their families are in our prayers.

May the Great Raz bless each and every one of them, and the coalition forces at our side in the area, and may He continue to bless our nation, the Mighty Razlamic Empire of Greater Egypt.
Old December 12, 2003, 10:56   #457
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Re: An Open Letter to all Nations
Quote:
Originally posted by OzzyKP

I would like to announce to the world the opening of the Bank of Britain. After the introduction of capitalism to these shores by the gifted economist Adam Smith the bank has opened with the intention of being the first international lending bank the world has ever seen. All world civilizations are encouraged to loan money from the Bank of Britain. The introductory interest rate is 10%.

The Bank has had a great effect on the British economy, spurring commerce, trade and the economy throughout the empire. International lending is just the next component of this great wonder of capitalism.

Secondly, as recommended by Economic Minister Smith, we will make our Panama colony available to all people of the world. The tolls are as follows. 20 gold per ship, 5 gold per military unit, 10 gold per settler, and 20 gold per caravan. In light of the considerable expense and time required in rounding the tip of South America, this direct passage through the two continents is well worth the price.

I look forward to doing business with everyone.

Signed,

Queen Elizabeth I
Egypt had its first ever loan request knocked back by this wonderous institution. !!!!!!!

So much for open and honest banking
Old December 12, 2003, 11:11   #458
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Political MAps
Old December 12, 2003, 23:36   #459
deity
Emperor

OOC

Raz, can you re-do that map so it stays fixed on the full world view to stop it bouncing around?
Old December 12, 2003, 23:49   #460
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

OOC.. Ozzy made the individual maps, unfortuanlty he changed the scope for the early ones, he has preomsied when not bust to send new ones....
Old December 13, 2003, 23:15   #461
Berzerker
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 04:27
Indian sages demand an audience with Visier Berzerker:

"Lord, the Tartars approach our lands along the Indus River and Hindu Kush. We fear war is being brought to our lands by our northern neighbors once thought to be allies. You must order a mobilisation of recently upgraded military units to meet the threat..."

Lord Berzerker addresses the war council of Shiva the Destroyer - India's military leadership and College of Defense advisors:

Behold, The Egyptians have landed uninvited cavalry in the heart of India and you fear our Tartar friends? I suggest to you that we are indeed under attack, but the enemy is not the Tartars, but is in fact the Egyptians. Given our past generosity to the Egyptians, we can only view this incursion as an insult in the extreme if not an outright act of war.

My advice on this matter of concern: seek out the Egyptian ambassador for consultation and wait for the Tartars to make their ambitions known.

"Lord, news from the Hindu Kush! Our observers have witnessed a horrific attack on an Egyptian hamlet in the Steppes region - the attackers are the Tartars!"

"Lord, results of our meeting with the Egyptian ambassador appear fruitful, we have obtained an alliance and new knowledge to confront aggressors!"

"Lord, what more would you advise on this strange turn of events?"

Berzerker speaks: I am pleased to hear of the Egyptian's desire for an alliance. We will remain under Fascism to facilitate upgrades in our military and enhance revenues until we have a better understanding of the situation in the northwest. If the situation calms down, we will re-install democracy and proceed with our scientific endeavors. If war breaks out and we are attacked, let no expense deter us from suppressing the invaders and bringing the fate they wished upon us to their lands...
Old December 13, 2003, 23:33   #462
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Appears a breakdown from Indians High Command to the Soldiers.

Egyptian Military landed in India to prevent Tartar breakthru and this message was posted to the Indian Military HighCommanders as we made joint training exercise to improve Indian Military. Only the minimum detail necesssary to achieve this was done, and if Egypt had wished to attack India a few defencelss coastal towns would hav efallen.

However the ensuing surprise attack showed who the true aggressor is , and with the aid that Egypt has given India we expect the Indians to mobilise at once agaisnt the Tartars and not jsut sit at home , thinking this will never happed to us.
Old December 13, 2003, 23:46   #463
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 05:27
3500 bc map
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	3500bcmap.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	59588  

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old December 13, 2003, 23:50   #464
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

1950 ad map
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	1950admap.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	59589  

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old December 13, 2003, 23:53   #465
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

1100 bc map
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	1100bcmap.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	59590  

Old December 13, 2003, 23:56   #466
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

875 bc map
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	875bcmap.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	59591  

Old December 13, 2003, 23:58   #467
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

640 bc map
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	640bcmap.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	59593  

Old December 14, 2003, 00:11   #468
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

thanks ozzy tose inbetween maps add a lot thats great !!!
Old December 14, 2003, 01:23   #469
deity
Emperor

World Peace proposal presented in Budva – Lizard’s suggestion awaiting world opinion and input
Azande will leave Beograd for Serbs
Peace to be signed by all parties
Budva and Ras to remain Azande but undefended
One Azande unit to remain in two forts nearby
All cities taken by Serbs from Tartars to be returned – definitely Knim and Subotica
All cities taken by Tartars from Egypt and India to be returned or re-built
De-militarised zone to be established between Tartardom and India/Egypt along the Great Raz Highway (to be built)
Serbs to remain in Democracy and de-militarise
No Serb settlement south of Kotor
Azande to stop unit production and return units to Southern Africa
Serbs only permitted sea trade between Novi Sad and North America and to remain north of the Mediterranean
SW North America to be apportioned as per the earlier Chinese proposal
Increased Tartar presence in the Americas
Old December 14, 2003, 01:32   #470
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Tartars and Egpyt wil lwork out their own independant peace.

As for serbia, we are happy with whatever sebs agree to
Old December 14, 2003, 02:08   #471
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Mass clebrations across all of the Greater Egyptian Empire as all Razlamic territories returned...... All soldeirs ordered to return home and partake of the revellry....
Old December 14, 2003, 02:24   #472
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Victory in Asia Day
Tartar armed forces surrendered unconditionally on May 7. Hostilities in Asia ended officially at midnight, May 8. 1120. Yesterday morning at 2:41 a.m. at Headquarters, Generals representating the Tartar High Command, signed the act of unconditional surrender of all Tartar Land forces in Asia to the Allied Forces of Egypt and India .Generals from the Chief of Staff of the Allied Forces.

Hostilities will end officially at one minute after midnight to-night (Tuesday, May 8), but in the interests of saving lives the "Cease fire" began yesterday to be sounded all along the front, and our dear provinces in Asia are also to be freed to-day.
We will be celebrating to-day and to-morrow (Wednesday) as Victory in Asia days.

To-day, perhaps, we shall think mostly of ourselves. To-morrow we shall pay a particular tribute to our Azande comrades, whose prowess in the field has been one of the grand contributions to the general victory.

The Tartar war is therefore at an end. After years of intense preparation, Tartardom hurled herself on Razlamic Asia ; and, in pursuance of our guarantee to all Razlamic people , declared war upon this foul aggression. After gallant Eastern Mount had been struck down we, from this safety of Africa , maintained the struggle single-handed until we were joined by the military might of Azande with their overwhelming power and resources.

We may allow ourselves a brief period of rejoicing; but let us not forget for a moment the toil and efforts that lie ahead. The rebuilding of Razlamic Asia and the rturn to full productivty, a beginnng of open trade with all nations. Advance, Razlam! Long live the cause of freedom! The Great Raz save the Emporer!

. We have all of us made our mistakes, but the strength of the Senate institution has been shown to enable it at the same moment to preserve all the title-deeds of Razlamia while waging war in the most stern and protracted form. I wish to give my hearty thanks to the Governors of all provinces , for the way in which they maintained order under the fire of the enemy, and for the way in which we have been able to persevere-and we could have persevered much longer if need had been-till all the objectives which we set before us for the procuring of the unlimited and unconditional surrender of the enemy had been achieved.
Old December 14, 2003, 02:49   #473
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

with war now over, Egypt announces plans to build marketplaces where once barracks stood. to build harbors and ports to open up trade. to build irrigation in the desert and railways across the country.

This massive upgrade is to be funded from loan from Bank of England .

Egypt, rumoured to be 2nd most powerful in world by historians in 1160AD, will stand down a vast amount of its offensive units and garrison the provinces with the best defence avaialble
Old December 14, 2003, 06:38   #474
deity
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by deity
World Peace proposal presented in Budva – Lizard’s suggestion awaiting world opinion and input
Azande will leave Beograd for Serbs
Actioned.

Quote:
Peace to be signed by all parties
Achieved.

Quote:
Budva and Ras to remain Azande but undefended
Budva returned to Serbs who will keep it undefended.

Ras will now be lightly defended. And a few more troops to remain in the area since Budva was returned but ...

Quote:
One Azande unit to remain in two forts nearby
... the fort near Budva will only contain one Azande unit.

Quote:
All cities taken by Serbs from Tartars to be returned – definitely Knim and Subotica
Actioned.

Quote:
All cities taken by Tartars from Egypt and India to be returned or re-built
Mostly actioned.

Quote:
De-militarised zone to be established between Tartardom and India/Egypt along the Great Raz Highway (to be built)
Awaiting report.

Quote:
Serbs to remain in Democracy and de-militarise
No Serb settlement south of Kotor
Achieving.

Quote:
Azande to stop unit production and return units to Southern Africa
Unit count only went up by 9 in the period because of troops in production at point of negotiations. No further increases except in new island kingdoms. Many troops returning to Africa but because Budva was returned some troops will remain in the area.

Quote:
Serbs only permitted sea trade between Novi Sad and North America and to remain north of the Mediterranean
No problems.

Quote:
SW North America to be apportioned as per the earlier Chinese proposal
Chinese seem happy with the arrangements so far.

Quote:
Increased Tartar presence in the Americas
To be assessed.
Old December 14, 2003, 19:16   #475
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Egyptian Peace Reports
In a staged process the following was achieved.

1. Ralzamic Asia returned to Egypt

2. Raz River in south america returned.

3. Settler moved to site of old Eastern Mount and city built.

4. Egyptian forces moved back into Mid East.

5. Peace treaty signed.

6. Tartar military forces given to Indians.

7. Lunde returned to Tartar.

8. The Great Raz Highway construction recommenced.

9. Trade authorized wuth Tartars.
Old December 14, 2003, 19:18   #476
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Egyptian report on Peace with Serbs
1. Peace treaty signed,

2. Egyptian forces returned to Mideast

3. Trade authorised with Serbs.

4. Commencment of the New Northern Raz Highway.
Old December 14, 2003, 19:22   #477
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Razlamic News
Razlamic Newsletter Volume 5.

It has been announced that the Egyptian government has signed an order that Zylka must be found and charged with war crimes for his actions leading to world war. Egyptian Agents are scouring his home town in America to find him. Latest reports are that he is in hiding in Serb controlled areas. Egyptian government announces reward for his capture and arrest.

Emporer Rasputin has pledged full military backing to extract Zylka and have him put before the Egyptian courts. Any government found harboring Zylka or his chief generals will be regarded as enemy.

The world can not allow this rogue and his collegues to remain free and to whip up support for further wars. Information to hand suggest he is planning anothr coup in Tartardom or possibly a rebelion in the Americas.
Old December 14, 2003, 19:31   #478
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Northern Raz Highway
To be Approved
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	northrazhighay.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	59648  
Old December 14, 2003, 19:40   #479
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Eastern Raz Highway
to be approved
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	easthighway.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	59651  
Old December 14, 2003, 19:47   #480
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Breaking news
Egyptian navy formed and Admiral Saddam Hussien has been given order to protect Mediteranian from all possible danger.

In a provacative move the Egyptians have claimed the whole of the Med as thier own and will hereby blockade the med from all other navies.

Any ships wishing to leave the med will be given free access to leave, but no ships will be allowed to return to prevent access to Egyptian capital.

All other Egyptian ports are open for free trade.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	blockade.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	59652