View Poll Results: Vote for Marshall! You only get one vote!!!!!
FMK 8 61.54%
Colwyn 2 15.38%
Ben Kenobi 3 23.08%
The Banana Man! 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 29, 2003, 13:54   #1
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 05:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Marshall Elections!
OK vote for whom you want to be Marshall

Colwyn is running for Marshall and Politburo. So only vote for him in one thread!!!!!!!

Seven days to vote!
Old September 29, 2003, 20:55   #2
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 04:31
/me steps up on the podium, overlooking the Red Square in Moscow.

Comrades,

We have fought long and hard against the evil fascist hordes who sought imperial domination over the Soviet Rodina. You workers have proven your worth many times over through your courageous military service, and dedicated civilian production.

Not only has our army crushed the huns, but also, our army vastly outnumbers the Germans, a stunning accomplishment given a mere two years.

Rather than faltering in the moment of our triumph, let us carry on the banner of those who have gone before us by completing the tasks that they have left. Let us force the surrender by capturing the remaining Axis production centres.

With the loss of Marshall Oleg Sorokin, the nation mourns, but we must now elect a Marshall in his stead. As a comrade since the beginning of this war I have served twice as a general on both the Murmansk and Belorussian fronts. I have also provided commentary examining the positions of those in command for quite some time. Through everything I have remained present, and will continue to do so in the future.

I ask that you vote me as Marshall, so that we can finish this game and give a resounding tribute to those who have given their lives for the Motherland.

/me steps off gingerly, anticipating the speeches of the other 2 candidates.
Old September 30, 2003, 10:14   #3
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Ben Kenobi gave us a great speach, what about the other two candidates???????
Old October 2, 2003, 15:40   #4
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Looks like voting has slowed down! Come on guys get out and vote!!!!!!!!!
Old October 6, 2003, 12:13   #5
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Come on everyone, the election is almost closed! Lets get voting!
Old October 6, 2003, 14:50   #6
klesh
King

I will remain silent on this issue. The people are speaking/ have spoken.
Old October 6, 2003, 15:05   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
I will remain silent on this issue. The people are speaking/ have spoken.
It would be kind of nice to know whether you accept or not............................................... ....................
Old October 6, 2003, 18:47   #8
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 04:31
congratulations comrade marshal Kleshnikov : b :
Old October 7, 2003, 11:04   #9
Bossy20000
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 10:31
Congratulations comrade Marshal! May our enemies tremble on their feet when they here this news!
Old October 7, 2003, 13:40   #10
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 09:31
I welcome my new commander, Comrade Marshall Kleshkinov.
Old October 7, 2003, 16:18   #11
klesh
King

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

It would be kind of nice to know whether you accept or not....

But of course. I humbly accept the challenge given to me by my Comrades. I hadn't noticed that the polls had closed.
Old October 7, 2003, 16:29   #12
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh

But of course. I humbly accept the challenge given to me by my Comrades. I hadn't noticed that the polls had closed.
Great, well guess what the next turn has been up for a week, and Htower hasn't moved so...........

Welcome to Marshallship!