Old October 27, 2003, 11:36   #61
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 05:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
OK I got the USA file.

How about house rules?

Like no money gifting and no tech trading.

What else Darius? SAS?

If you want to see the reasons for no tech trade and no money gifting then check the 2194 Giga Map Forum at SAS's Historic Battles. We tried this stuff every which way you could think of and it comes down to no gifting money or tech trades. If you do the scenario is unbalanced.
Old October 27, 2003, 11:38   #62
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Ill do USA tonight at home. No lazy civ at work.
Old October 27, 2003, 14:55   #63
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 04:35
Of course no gifting whatsoever. I thought that was a given.
Old October 27, 2003, 15:01   #64
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Of course no gifting whatsoever. I thought that was a given.
I just wanted to bring it up because our Axis players were not around when we went around and around with those issues at HB.
Old October 27, 2003, 21:42   #65
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Jap Infantry killed outside of Davao.

Two German Subs killed in western Atlantic off USA Seaboard (more or less)

Reminder to the Brits especially if you spot German or Jap ships at sea let me know so I can go hunting
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa_jan42.net.zip (94.1 KB, 3 views)
Old October 28, 2003, 04:57   #66
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 09:35
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Reminder to the Brits especially if you spot German or Jap ships at sea let me know so I can go hunting
Sure will!
Old October 28, 2003, 15:42   #67
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Britain continues to boost the defenses of the British Isles.

-Tehran put under British administration.

-German forces advancing on Alexandria bombed.

-German fighter shot down near malta. British losses as well.

-German Paratroopers rounded up and captured north of Birmingham.

With the news of the attack on elements of the Royal Navy by German subs and a Battleship, the Royal Navy attacks and destroys 2 German subs and 1 Battleship west of Trondheim.

-German sub sunk west of Brest.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip british1942jan.zip (91.7 KB, 2 views)
Old October 28, 2003, 16:04   #68
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Any sub sightings?

I need to kill UBoats!
Old October 28, 2003, 16:12   #69
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Any sub sightings?

I need to kill UBoats!
Sent you a message on ICQ
Old October 28, 2003, 20:33   #70
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by sas

Sent you a message on ICQ
Roger that, we dont want the evil ones breaking our code!
Old October 28, 2003, 21:34   #71
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 06:35
Quote:
German Paratroopers rounded up and captured north of Birmingham.
Look at them! They're smiling! They have served the Fuhrer and it fills them with joy!

Old October 28, 2003, 22:59   #72
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

The Sturmoviks Strike Back!

No doctor can save you, fascist swine!

The tide has been turned! This month hundreds of brand-new Sturmovik bombers took off from airbases all along the front, and the reports from returning pilots were better than we could have dreamed! In Odessa three SS divisions, one infantry division, and and three Ju87 Stuka squadrons were destroyed. After three medium bombers destroyed the two infantry divisions firing AA artillery from Kiev and a squadron of FW-190A fighters, a squadron of Sturmoviks dived in and destroyed SIX Stuka squadrons on the ground! Before Moscow, SIX Panzer IV divisions and two infantry divisions were completely annihilated from the air. The last of our air raids rained hell upon Narvik, wiping out two infantry divisions and emptying the city for occupation. After this crushing blow, the Red Army moved in for the kill:

Belorussian Front

Army Group Centre crushed!

Just one of the hundreds of Panzer IV's that now litter the countryside of
northeastern Belarus.

Following the devastating divebomber attack on Army Group Centre's advancing hordes, hundreds of obsolete BT-7, T-26, and T-28 tanks were ordered the front along with artillery to mop up the dazed survivors. A further FIVE Panzer III divisions, two infantry divisions, and a battery of 105mm sIG IB mobile artillery were promptly wiped out. These constituted the last of the enemy units threatening Kalinin.

Northwest/Murmansk Front

Just one of the dozens of Ju-88's shot down outside Leningrad.

- Finnish infantry division wiped out northeast of Helsinki.

- Norway invaded! Narvik, devoid of enemy troops after a massive air raid, quickly fell to an amphibious operation of tanks and infantry. T-34's quickly rushed south to Trondheim, but the town's rough terrain only permitted destruction of one defending infantry division. Several slower units have camped outside Trondheim to take it next month.

- Same as last turn, all Ju-88 flotillas outside Leningrad destroyed, this time adding up to three. Another was shot down southwest of Novgorod.

1st Ukranian Front

The Red Army reaches the Polish border!

Men of the 197th Guards charge through the battered ruins of Kiev.

Encouraged by our bombers' emptying of Kiev, front commander Georgei Zhukov ordered all of his offensive capability against Kharkov in hopes that they could capture it and send mobile forces on to Kiev. To our shock, Kharkov was only defended by three battered Panzer IV divisions! Two were promptly cut to ribbons by artillery fire, and the third (heavily damaged) was slowly wiped out by Soviet riflemen unloaded from trucks. More motorized infantry moved in and, after occupying Kharkov, continued on and marched into Kiev! It warmed their hearts to retake the heart of the Ukraine, even if they will only hold it for a few weeks.

2nd Ukrainian Front

Army Group South DESTROYED!

Soviet troops cheer as they straddle the old border with Romania, west of
Odessa.

After news came back to HQ at Rostov that the Germans and Romanians had failed to take Sevastopol, Colonel General Andrei Yeremenko ordered the plethora of tanks and artillery in Rostov to chip away at the unsuccessful Army Group South. When the result of their attack was reported back at HQ, it was so unbelievable that Yeremenko sent scouts back to the front three times just to confirm. Indeed, TWELVE Panzer III divisions, two batteries of 105mm sIG IB mobile artillery, and two field artillery batteries were caught in an open field outside Sevastopol and annihilated!

As we didn't have enough tanks and artillery to destroy all the Panzer III's we had to sacrifice several infantry divisions in suicidal frontal attacks, but the losses were worthwhile as the road to Odessa was clear. After our I-16's shot down FOUR damaged Ju-88 flotillas outside Sevastopol, motorized infantry made an attack on Odessa only to find that it was defended by a Stuka squadron on the ground! The Luftwaffe pilots made a valiant effort with their standard issue Lugers, but were quickly outnumbered. I-16 Polikarpov fighters flew in from Rostov and destroyed another FOUR Stuka squadrons, after which the port was finally secured. Preparations are being made for a final push to the Ploesti oilfields.

You have nooooooo idea what you've gotten yourself into Hitler...

Soviets_1942_Feb.zip

Last edited by Darius871; December 1, 2003 at 15:36.
Old October 28, 2003, 23:53   #73
academia
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Damn!
It seems to me that Darius loves this propaganda bullshit, doesn´t he?
Old October 29, 2003, 00:05   #74
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 03:35
It would seem that the German Fallschirmjager's that were once smiling may be a little unhappy now!
Old October 29, 2003, 00:05   #75
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by academia
Damn!
It seems to me that Darius loves this propaganda bullshit, doesn´t he?
There's just more of it on the internet than I know what to do with.
Old October 29, 2003, 00:33   #76
academia
Emperor

Quote:
It would seem that the German Fallschirmjager's that were once smiling may be a little unhappy now!
DAMN!!!!
Martin!!!!! What the hell are you doing????
Am I alone in this war???? please, think twice before you make your moves!!!

I can´t win this war alone...
Old October 29, 2003, 00:56   #77
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Thinking thrice won't save him from the worldwide revolution! Muahahaha! (or something)

Old October 29, 2003, 03:36   #78
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

What the hell happened here??

Darius, either you're a genious and getting too good for your own good, or Hitler must have been puting his maps upside down

Seriously though, with this kind of slaughter in round 2 i think this will be a very short game
Old October 29, 2003, 04:14   #79
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Well, he killed a decent 40 units himself, I just dress it up more.
Old October 29, 2003, 06:16   #80
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Well, he killed a decent 40 units himself, I just dress it up more.
lol, i hereby appoint you as propaganda minister of the allied forces
Old October 29, 2003, 08:50   #81
Dr. Nick
Deity

Hmm, yes, but I killed worthless infantry... you're wiping out tanks, aircraft and... GAHHHHHHHHH!

*flies into a rage*

I'll rake Stalin over hot coals!
Old October 29, 2003, 10:52   #82
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

And just think you Axis Pig Dogs, the Arsenal of Democracy has just STARTED to crank out offensive power.

We wont rest until your Empires are nothing but ashes!
Old October 29, 2003, 10:56   #83
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Dont mind the date on the bottom, the timetable has been moved up..............
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	lap-594.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	56126  
Old October 29, 2003, 11:50   #84
Dr. Nick
Deity

Old October 29, 2003, 14:46   #85
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Hmm, yes, but I killed worthless infantry... you're wiping out tanks, aircraft and... GAHHHHHHHHH!
Well, all the bombers and artillery in the world are useless without infantry to defend them (just to cheer you up).
Old October 29, 2003, 15:41   #86
academia
Emperor

Bah... Japan gives a **** about the infrahuman communist beasts, the ultra-boring british tea-drinkers and the chubby eunuch american burger-eaters.

Japan defies the so-called "Arsenal of Decrepitcracy"!!!
Do you have the guts to fight to the end? I doubt it... we´ll make you bite the dust
Old October 29, 2003, 16:44   #87
academia
Emperor

Febraury 1942

* Petropavlosk captured
* Destroyed US forces in the aleutian islands air base
* Hohot and Taiyuan liberated from the chinese opressors
* Henderson AFB also captured
Attached Files:
File Type: zip jap1942feb.zip (94.4 KB, 2 views)
Old October 31, 2003, 15:11   #88
Dr. Nick
Deity

There went all my production orders. Lazyciv has failed me! Failed me I say!

Damn Soviet saboteurs!

Will play tomorrow probably.
Old October 31, 2003, 15:15   #89
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
There went all my production orders. Lazyciv has failed me! Failed me I say!

Damn Soviet saboteurs!

Will play tomorrow probably.
I wonder if its this scenario.

I dont think it worked for me last turn either. But the changes were minor so I said just piss on it.
Old October 31, 2003, 15:48   #90
Dr. Nick
Deity

I had something like 15 StuIIIG's ready to pop off the assembly lines, and I loaded to find fifteen factories 25% built.