Old October 31, 2003, 15:53   #91
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 05:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
That sucks

I would try it again, loosing one huge turn of production like that could be fatal in this scenario, Im being serious and I know. I want to kick your nazi a$$ fair and square!

Sometimes if you click paste and copy about a dozen times it will work.
Old October 31, 2003, 16:02   #92
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 06:35
GAAAAH!

The same thing happened to me in a Spanish Civil War PBEM and I got licked fair and square.

Old October 31, 2003, 16:32   #93
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 09:35
Guys, my bet is that you're not using Lazyciv correctly

El Awrence, tell me exactly what you do when you're using Lazyciv.
Old October 31, 2003, 16:53   #94
academia
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Well, i have experienced these production problems several times. And every time i used Lazyciv, it worked!!

I second sas, maybe you are doing something wrong...
Old October 31, 2003, 20:10   #95
Dr. Nick
Deity

More than probably.
Old November 1, 2003, 01:40   #96
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 04:35
If bad goes to worse, I suggest Ale just lazycivs it for him. It never works for me either so I just have allies do it.
Old November 1, 2003, 01:57   #97
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Ya you need to do that EL, that kind of a production change is gonna really screw you up!
Old November 3, 2003, 21:54   #98
Pablostuka
Spanish CiversCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 11:35
Looking through the thread, I must say that Lazyciv failed to me too, in one 2194 PBEM I'm in...it's really annoying...
Old November 4, 2003, 04:18   #99
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Well, at least please tell me what you do so that i may detect if you do something wrong.

And i hope you're using the right version of Lazyciv. As you may know there is the regular version and the custom version.
Old November 4, 2003, 10:33   #100
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by sas
And i hope you're using the right version of Lazyciv. As you may know there is the regular version and the custom version.
Which one are we supposed to use?

Its not clear in the documentation or Im too dumb to figure it out or both i
Old November 4, 2003, 13:08   #101
Dr. Nick
Deity

There's two versions?!
Old November 4, 2003, 14:30   #102
academia
Emperor

Guys:
I´m using germany in one of the cdgroup 2194 pbems. I experienced the same problem; i used lazyciv and it worked!!!!
It works!!

Martin:
Me parece que lo mejor seria encontrarnos en ICQ o en MSN para chequear los pasos. ok? a ver si estas haciendo algo mal...
Old November 5, 2003, 06:00   #103
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

guys, for more info about Lazyciv:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=100852
Old November 8, 2003, 03:51   #104
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

BUMP!!
Old November 12, 2003, 02:02   #105
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

BUMP!!!
Old November 30, 2003, 23:02   #106
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one
Old December 1, 2003, 00:25   #107
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I thought this one died already
Old December 4, 2003, 17:42   #108
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

El Awrence????

BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 19, 2003, 23:05   #109
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

MAAARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneone
Old January 3, 2004, 17:00   #110
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Old January 5, 2004, 11:06   #111
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El

Whats the deal?

Are we playing on or what?

Old January 7, 2004, 17:15   #112
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I am listening to a funeral dirge right now.........
Old January 7, 2004, 17:16   #113
academia
Emperor

it´s over guys! please, let the game rest in peace
Old January 7, 2004, 17:18   #114
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

You Axis guys were worried you were gonna get your buts kicked, thats all
Old January 8, 2004, 08:33   #115
Dr. Nick
Deity

I replayed it several times, and each time I want to save the game and the queue on lazyciv, my builds go out of whack and I lose money. I can't use lazyciv at all. It's shameful how I've ignored this game, and I apologise. But I've reached a point where everytime I try to use lazyciv is completely throws my build orders out of whack, even following the instructions in the readme or something.
Old January 8, 2004, 19:31   #116
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

No, lazyciv is simply horsesh**, and I don't use it anymore. While it does 'work' for me, it for some reason gives me the production orders from SEVERAL TURNS AGO, which of course makes it useless and sometimes even gives me enemy-specific units in cities I'd just captured.

The new version of CivDip has a production repair feature that works much better. It's not released yet but to keep the game going I've emailed it to you.
Old January 9, 2004, 08:23   #117
Dr. Nick
Deity

Oh?! Cool. I'll dl it today and check it out.
Old January 14, 2004, 23:23   #118
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El, did Yaros program work?
Old January 21, 2004, 16:42   #119
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

El Awrence????

BUMPGODDAMMIT BUMPBUMPBUMP!!!! BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 21, 2004, 17:27   #120
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El Awrence

84 days!