Old October 2, 2003, 18:46   #1
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 04:45
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Chat 8 planning
Some time this weekend, but don't lookat me, I'll be AFK mostly I will try to drop in if I can, but this one is up to the Veep to schedule
Old October 3, 2003, 02:17   #2
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 11:45
So, Godking should it be
Old October 3, 2003, 12:52   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 05:45
Actually, look to Kloreep. If he cannot do so (and I will check in on sat to see) I can. But if I do it will most likely be at a time that most people here in the US will not appreciate

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old October 3, 2003, 14:43   #4
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

I'm available saturday afternoon and sunday evening US time. Saturday up till 2200 GMT, sunday after 0000 GMT Monday.

I propose a chat on Saturday starting at 1800 GMT (1400 EDT, 1300 CDT, 1100 PST). Ministers, please respond to this ASAP so we can know if that will work. If that's too early for someone (I can understand if you don't want to wake up at 6:00 MWIA ), we could move it up to 1900 GMT or 2000 GMT (2100 would cut me down to a max of about 1 hour, so that's out I'm afraid). If that isn't possible, a starting time from 0000 to 0200 Monday GMT (Sunday evening in the US) would be good for a sunday chat; it would be better to lean to the early side there for the east coasters.

Again, ministers please reply soon so we can sort this out.
Old October 3, 2003, 19:14   #5
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 02:45
Actually most times on Saturday are good. Maybe we could do 22 G.M.T for MWIA?
Old October 3, 2003, 22:31   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:45
That could be possible, NM. Kloreep mentioned 2000GMT to me in chat as a time he could only JUST make - that is 8am here. I MAY be able to do either of them, but no promises as I am off to a friend's 21st tonight and I, well, there is this nice Swedish girl, see.

Stop laughing at me. You never know...

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 3, 2003, 22:34   #7
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

The chat will be 2000 GMT Saturday then.

I guess I shouldn't hope you make it MWIA.
Old October 4, 2003, 00:46   #8
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 02:45
@ MWIA
Old October 4, 2003, 01:29   #9
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 11:45
these times are good for me. I'll try to join but we need to set the exact time
Old October 4, 2003, 14:40   #10
Kloreep
Emperor

I think we'll be out a FAM regardless of MWIA's luck; there's ISDG business at 2000 GMT. Since we don't have a SMC either, I think this will be a short chat.

However, I do still want to hold at least a brief chat, and perhaps we can pick up again on sunday too if we don't get far today and the ministers are up for it.
Old October 4, 2003, 16:05   #11
Kloreep
Emperor

It's 2005 GMT, and me, Nuclear Master, and orzmud are the only ones in the chat. Actually, NM seems to be AFK; and orzmud just logged off, as I have cancelled the chat.

So, we need a new time. How does 0030 GMT Monday (sunday evening in america) sound?
Old October 4, 2003, 18:16   #12
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 05:45
Sorry, too much beer and soon to be leaving with a very pretty lady who of course is watching all I am typing and wondering why me leaving a message for you all was so important... (good thing she is driving ). If nobody else is available, I will be glad to help out as SMC.

GK (and friend)

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old October 5, 2003, 01:26   #13
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

0030.... perhaps for a time, but that is smack in the middle of a workday, and I have a lot to do after taking some ill-advised days off last week. My orders so far have been posted, however.

Old October 5, 2003, 12:30   #14
Kloreep
Emperor

Sorry to do this again, but I think I have to call off this chat. I need to get some stuff done today, and I'm busy with a tennis match this afternoon.
Old October 7, 2003, 01:24   #15
Kloreep
Emperor

Let's try this again. How about 0100 GMT Friday? (Remember, america subtracts, so this is Thursday evening for americans.)

I'm afraid this weekend is up in the air for me. I'm going to an out-of-town tennis tournament, so I likely won't be here saturday and may not be here sunday either.
Old October 9, 2003, 19:19   #16
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

OK everyone - I am keen to get this moving again. I have permission from the VP to run a chat (as FAM). I hope to do so 2300GMT/1900EDT Friday, which is, IIRC, 0000 Friday/Saturday in London, and 1900 Friday in New York City.

We will be on the Apolyton.net mIRC server, in the room #civ3dem. If there are any issues with this or anyone needs to know how to get in, post here or PM me and I will aim to respond ASAP.

Ministers please get any orders in, and it would be great to see as many there as possible.