Old November 8, 2003, 09:18   #61
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 10:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
CyCon currently havign major turnplayign troubles, as my internet isn't working. Have PMed Googlie with explanation. Either someone (Corellion?) will play asap, or the turn will be sent whenever I can get online at home.

Sorry for the delay

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old November 8, 2003, 12:25   #62
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 05:11
Sorry for all the hassle... it was a very hectic night, and apparently not just for me.

http://apolyton.net/upload/files/Cor...-PEACE2145.SAV
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old November 8, 2003, 12:51   #63
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 11:11
I don' seem to be able to download the turn above.
Old November 8, 2003, 13:06   #64
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Odd... I can download it fine.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old November 8, 2003, 13:34   #65
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 11:11
Try zipping it
Old November 8, 2003, 13:54   #66
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 04:11
I'm able to get it, Herc... I'll send it to you for distribution shortly.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 8, 2003, 14:05   #67
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Actually, here's just our zipped turn, Herc. That way everybody can get it...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip acdg-peace2145.sav.zip (76.8 KB, 4 views)

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 11, 2003, 09:37   #68
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Too early in the morning .....
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 2145 peace to drones.zip (83.5 KB, 2 views)
Old November 11, 2003, 22:54   #69
buster
ACDG3 CMNsACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 12:11
2146 to Hive
Attached Files:
File Type: zip acdg - hive, 2146.zip (83.8 KB, 10 views)
Old November 15, 2003, 18:02   #70
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

The Hive is extremly late.
Not that it matters
Old November 16, 2003, 21:29   #71
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 03:11
In 24 hours I will open the Hive turn, hit "turn Complete" and move the turn along

G.
Old November 17, 2003, 05:47   #72
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 20:11
Honghu was lucky and caught me on MSN today. Rather rare recently as I've been very busy with work.

She basically said the hive turn is stuck at 100+ hours.

I'll see what I can do.

I don't have the time that I used to, and I've been gearing down from my play run and into my work run. I seem to only have good focus for one or the other. So I reckon this will be the last turn I play for a couple of months until I get tired of just doing work.

Anyway from those that I've talked to Rokossovky won't be playing the turn anytime soon. So I'll play it. Fortunately, if I cut out all the insane 5 year mircomanagement, group decision making, informing the team, diplomatic negotitations etc. It should only take me 3 hours max.

To the hive:
Since nobody has the time anymore, don't try and follow what I used to do. Just play the turn as best you can with the limited time you have.
Old November 17, 2003, 06:01   #73
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

I just saw the date stamp on the save file!!!!

5 days!!!!!!!!
Old November 17, 2003, 07:14   #74
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Coup failed. Turn removed.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Last edited by Jamski; November 18, 2003 at 09:00.
Old November 17, 2003, 07:40   #75
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

I'm having trouble opening the rar. How about a zip?
Old November 17, 2003, 07:42   #76
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Coup failed. Turn removed.

-Jam

Last edited by Jamski; November 18, 2003 at 09:00.
Old November 17, 2003, 07:45   #77
Kody
Emperor

To university

Edit: deleted at Hercules request

Last edited by Kody; May 18, 2004 at 22:01.
Old November 17, 2003, 07:47   #78
Kody
Emperor

Hehehehe Jamski!!

Get on MSN and remove your link. There's a few issues I need to talk to you about.
Old November 17, 2003, 07:53   #79
Kody
Emperor

***Deleted Babbling***

Last edited by Kody; November 17, 2003 at 08:39.
Old November 17, 2003, 08:27   #80
Kody
Emperor

Ahh yes now I remember what I found so frustrating about the running the hive. Waiting around to talk to people.

*gives up on waiting for Jamski*

Jamski unless you can catch me on MSN you're on your own. I'll give you a prep talk if you do see me and I'm not at work. Basically a quick run down of all the critical things that were and are happening. You can decide what you want to do from there.

Last edited by Kody; November 17, 2003 at 08:35.
Old November 17, 2003, 08:30   #81
Kody
Emperor

To the hive just before the endturn.

Last edited by Kody; May 18, 2004 at 22:04.
Old November 17, 2003, 08:32   #82
Kody
Emperor

Turn 2146 to university. (just in case)

Last edited by Kody; May 18, 2004 at 22:05.
Old November 17, 2003, 10:45   #83
Jamski
Deity

The turn from Kody is not to be used.

Kody is no longer a member of the Hive and has not been for a period in excess of one month. This was by his choice. If he wants to play the turns again, I would be VERY VERY VERY happy to have him back.

Untill then... Uni, play the one I posted.

-Jam
Old November 17, 2003, 10:53   #84
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Ahhh what was happening to my beloved Hive!

/me weeps.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 17, 2003, 10:58   #85
Jamski
Deity

Well, if you posted sometimes HongHu, perhaps you could have a say too

I'm the grand dictator of myself at the moment.

-Jam
Old November 17, 2003, 11:07   #86
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Just to set things straight -- is this the post that contains the right save that we should be using?
Old November 17, 2003, 11:08   #87
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

I'm still waiting at the door dear Jamski. I can't post until Ming reauthorize me in.

But I will bow to you right here your highness.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 17, 2003, 11:13   #88
Jamski
Deity

The post you should be using is the second one posted by me. That's the UN-zipped one you requested. Kody's trying to be helpful, but he's confusing things.

HongHu! YOU don't need to bow to me, a little respectful nod will do As Ex-chairman Voltaire has disappeared, he can't let you in and I can't either But hopefully Ming will soon

-Jam
Old November 17, 2003, 11:20   #89
Snowflake
Princess

Ex-chairman!! Last night when I talk to him I still called him chairman I think. Hmmm... I know that Voltaire has been suffering from some ill fate that he lost his authorization ability temporarily, but what I didn't know is that he's became the Ex!!! What else is waiting for us the loyal citizens of Hive? Failure of mindworm experiment had wiped out all intelligence and IoDs sitting at the Chairman's desk?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 17, 2003, 11:24   #90
Minute Mirage
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
The post you should be using is the second one posted by me. That's the UN-zipped one you requested. Kody's trying to be helpful, but he's confusing things.
That's the one I meant, thanks for confirming it.

Now, I don't mean to be rude but could you two (Jamski and HongHu) continue your discussion in another thread, such as the Recreation Commons?