Closed Thread

Old August 17, 2004, 17:07   #361
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 12:40
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Not really... what was it, spam of some sort? If spammers start to post messages on this board, the end is near

It wasn't goatse or so, was it?

DeepO
Old August 17, 2004, 21:59   #362
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 04:40
It's my evil spam bot to hack ND's save... muahahahaha

(NOT! )

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old August 18, 2004, 01:28   #363
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 11:40
Quote:
Originally posted by vondrack
Did you click it?
Well I know where our saves come from and how they come
I did check the link and was suspecting it would lead to some Webpage outside of Apolyton. This is something I wanted to make clear to this guy, that this catches are no good.
So I did click it and got exactly what i expectet. Well I expectet a dialer or something like that crap...
But I still don't like what regbord did.
Old August 18, 2004, 20:05   #364
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

I checked his profile. He has 2 posts in Apolyton, and his other post is exactly like this one, posting a link to that same site.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old August 23, 2004, 15:04   #365
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

So, um... has MZ lost his internet connection again? Went to visit some aunt in the mountains or something? Or is he getting ready for the move to Geneva already?

Play the turn!
Old August 23, 2004, 19:05   #366
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 06:40
Quote:
So, um... has MZ lost his internet connection again? Went to visit some aunt in the mountains or something? Or is he getting ready for the move to Geneva already?

Play the turn!
Come on Vondrack, everyone knows he is lazy and he sucks
Old August 23, 2004, 21:06   #367
Master Zen
Deity

Quote:

Play the turn!
Actually it was sunday and I didn't check my mail all day...

Old September 3, 2004, 07:45   #368
Darekill
Prince

We have received the save and we will keep it a while I guess. There are certain reasons for the delay I hope it won't last long.
Old September 5, 2004, 12:27   #369
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 03:40
Just a question...now that Master Zen is leaving for the next few months (and without internet connection for at least a few weeks), who will be the new Glory of War emperor?
Old September 5, 2004, 13:09   #370
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
Just a question...now that Master Zen is leaving for the next few months (and without internet connection for at least a few weeks), who will be the new Glory of War emperor?
I heard it was going to be GF
Old September 5, 2004, 14:30   #371
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 05:40
Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
We have received the save and we will keep it a while I guess. There are certain reasons for the delay I hope it won't last long.
How mysterious....
Old September 5, 2004, 17:10   #372
Master Zen
Deity

Panzer32 will be my replacement until I get settled and have internet again (hell yeah, screw all my PBEMs and other demo games, but I'm keeping THIS one! )

Old September 5, 2004, 17:13   #373
Master Zen
Deity

oh and yeah, I'm leaving in about 5 hours, cya around everyone

Old September 8, 2004, 14:07   #374
Cort Haus
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

I fear the Diplo bug has struck another team.

I advise turnplayers to check the F4 existing trades screens first to see if afflicted, rather than after making their moves.
Old September 13, 2004, 06:36   #375
Cort Haus
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

My apologies. GS has the save but will not be able to play it until tomorrow (Tuesday) evening Euro-time, as I'm in the recording studio tonight (Monday).
Old September 22, 2004, 08:44   #376
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

This is for the third time in a row that the save remains with GoW for 24+ hours. Guys, what's up?

EDIT: Come to think of it... perhaps Panzer is just not posting in the turn thread? Is the turn with RP actually?

Last edited by vondrack; September 22, 2004 at 11:37.
Old September 22, 2004, 19:24   #377
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

This is whats up

1. I just went to look at the save and it turns out its the one from GS to ND so I need a resend.

2. I volunteered to be the replacement turn player on GoW because no one else would have. I am busy with school and other things currently, and I also don't care much for this game anymore. So that is the reason I have been so slow with the saves. MZ will take over when he gets internet in Switzerland, but he said that won't be until October. So its either a slow turnaround with me, or no turnaround with anyone.

ps - Unless I get a resend tonight (unlikely, considering ND's timezone, but maybe) I wont' be able to play anytime before tommorrow night as I have 8 hours of class tommorrow.
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old September 23, 2004, 01:32   #378
Darekill
Prince

oh ****....
I'll resent in about 10 hours from now. Just found Panzers e-mail and the save is at home not at work....
Old September 23, 2004, 02:30   #379
vondrack
lifer
Emperor

OK, understood, Panzer.
Old September 28, 2004, 21:05   #380
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 03:40
FYI I will be away from now until Sunday. I have asked Beta to play the Vox turn while I am gone but he has not responded yet. If Vox backs up the game please give Beta a hard time about it.
Old October 9, 2004, 16:07   #381
vondrack
lifer
Emperor

Apologies for a slight delay. I have been recovering from a motherboard failure for the most of today, replacing the mobo and reinstalling Windows... and feel much like falling asleep in front of the screen ATM.

I will play the turn for Lego after waking up tomorrow, around 7am GMT.
Old October 10, 2004, 11:03   #382
Cort Haus
Deity

Legonians : Could you please amend my email address for the save to the following?

jokerworld {AT} btinternet {DOT} com

many thanks

PS - hard luck on the mobo failure, vondrack
Old October 10, 2004, 11:31   #383
vondrack
lifer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Cort Haus
Legonians : Could you please amend my email address for the save to the following?

jokerworld {AT} btinternet {DOT} com
Is the blueyonder address no longer valid?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cort Haus
PS - hard luck on the mobo failure, vondrack
Yeah, but it could have been much worse... I have to praise Windows XP - after replacing the mobo (Intel D845WNL out, Intel D845PESV in, so kinda similar stuff, but still...), I just "repair installed" the OS and voila - I was back in business, almost everything the way I had been used to. No need to reinstall all my apps (an idea that was making me literally sick). Just installed two or three drivers for things that were different from the failed mobo and that was it... it still took almost a day (I am not particularly skillful in determining what failed and in re-assembling computers), but compared to about a week I normally need to bring a new computer to "my" standard, it was a breeze.

Old October 12, 2004, 13:09   #384
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by zerialienguru
We need more time for this turn, i'm momentary the only online member of ND with time
I know the problem. Not that I'm the only on-line member with time, more that I'm sometimes pressed for time and want to play the save if at all possible

DeepO
Old October 12, 2004, 13:53   #385
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Quote:
I know the problem. Not that I'm the only on-line member with time, more that I'm sometimes pressed for time and want to play the save if at all possible
I will gladly volunteer my time to assist GS in their turn playing.
Old October 12, 2004, 15:40   #386
DeepO
Emperor

ZargonX, in case you defect, do you bring troop positions with you? This would certainly be negotiable, you know, we can always use more members!

DeepO
Old October 13, 2004, 16:48   #387
zerialienguru
PtWDG Neu DemogypticaC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Warlord

Sorry for the long turn, i have only between 20:00 and 24:00 GMT time.

btw, who can add me to the ND-group?
Our forum will be move next week

Last edited by zerialienguru; October 13, 2004 at 17:01.
Old October 13, 2004, 18:00   #388
vondrack
lifer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by zerialienguru
btw, who can add me to the ND-group?
Borc. If he's not active anymore, then Markos or Ming will be your last resort, I believe.
Old October 14, 2004, 07:20   #389
Master Zen
Deity

Hey guys, guess whaaaaat?

After a brief period of exile in which I was admitted to the Insane Assylum near Camuldonum (or whatever it's called) I've been declared "sufficiently healthy of mind" to return as Emperor of GoW.

Just have a little patience... I still don't have internet access at home so I play the save in my PC, and then send it off from work, receive it from work, play it in my PC, bla bla bla bla bla

Hopefully this will only be for the next week or so until the lazy-ass Swiss finally send me my ASDL package

Old October 14, 2004, 09:49   #390
DeepO
Emperor

wb, MZ!

So, Swiss have ASDL packages then? Strange... all the rest of the world uses ADSL. No wonder it takes a while to ship it to their customers, these probably are hand made in some mountain cabin in the Alps

DeepO
Closed Thread