Old January 14, 2004, 19:00   #211
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 11:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Agreed. Personal dislikes mustnīt interfere with the stateīs interests.
Old January 14, 2004, 19:30   #212
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 20:44
What? Is that a threat?
Well then I suggest you pronounce Vendetta and be done with it, for I'm scarcely (sp?) intimidated.
Old January 14, 2004, 23:48   #213
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 00:44
Any threat to the stability of the Hive should be squashed.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old January 15, 2004, 04:03   #214
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 03:44
I am concerned in regards to this, several individuals have expressed reservations about Enigma Nova’s actions in regards to CyCon diplomacy, action must be taken to curtain this. Ideally I would like to see the only diplomatic channel be the official ones, if anyone has anything to say to us they can do it officially and vice versa. We hardly need any more confusion and disarray.
Old January 15, 2004, 06:12   #215
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 11:44
True.

Enigma, you shouldnīt take anything in here too serious
Just donīt spoil all of our diplomacy, we have to hold up a smiling face while preparing for war. Otherwise it wouldnīt be a surprise when our armies fall out of the skies...

Old January 15, 2004, 07:15   #216
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Micha: There's no set definition of 'good' and 'bad' so you can't tell whether reformation is 'good' or 'bad' for the state.
It's a change, and nothing more.
Just say you fight for stability... makes more sense that way.

Franky: What makes you value Stability? Is there not a reason we pursue Adaptive econ and Adaptive doctrine?
To be static is to be as a rock. Gives your enemy a nice solid target to hit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Micha
Enigma, you shouldnīt take anything in here too serious
Would you hold it against me if I did?

Quote:
we have to hold up a smiling face while preparing for war.
Enigma leers angrily at everyone

Quote:
Otherwise it wouldnīt be a surprise when our armies fall out of the skies...
Our enemies aren't stupid.
They'll see the MMI. They'll see where we're going.
They'll throw up aero complexes like no-one's business.
Old January 15, 2004, 12:39   #217
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 04:44
It is one thing if our enemy is not stupid. It is an entirely different thing to tell them all of our not even finalized plan. Because that means we are stupid.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 15, 2004, 13:20   #218
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
What? Is that a threat?
Well then I suggest you pronounce Vendetta and be done with it, for I'm scarcely (sp?) intimidated.
Yes it is a threat. If you decide you want to be stupid then I WILL pronounce Vendetta against you for your own sake.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 16, 2004, 01:11   #219
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

So who do we fight first - the CyCon or each-other?
Old January 16, 2004, 02:43   #220
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 10:44
Quote:
Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
So who do we fight first - the CyCon or each-other?
Each other Your god needs some entertainment.
Old January 16, 2004, 07:41   #221
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Care to get involved, Comrade Tassadar?
Old January 16, 2004, 11:14   #222
Snowflake
Princess

Say you want to be stupid. Then I will fight you. Timing is unimportant. I take up a fight any time.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 20, 2004, 11:18   #223
Snowflake
Princess

Seeing that the Jamski case had been paused, I would like to resubmit my earlier proposal. I propose that Comrade Jamski should serve as the Hive ambassador to the CyCons. I will resign the minute when his post is confirmed.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 20, 2004, 11:59   #224
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

I hope he can stall them 'till I wanna invade them...
Old January 21, 2004, 10:50   #225
Snowflake
Princess

PM from Drogue

Quote:
Hive Proposal
Greetings Ambassador HongHu,

You asked on VoyForum a few days ago for our opinion on Enigma’s Doc Loyalty and Eco Eng for Adapt Econ with the PEG. We have had a long discussion, and no clear consensus has emerged, so I posted a poll on it. I am sorry for the delay in this reply, the CyCon forum has been very busy with war discussion that most people have not voiced an opinion on diplomacy recently. We also have a couple of new members (GeoModder (Maniac’s brother) and obstructor). I will try to give you a reply soon, but I’m a little busy at the moment in RL too

I love the grapefruit stories on OTF too

- Prime Fucntion Drogue Beta-8

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 21, 2004, 12:05   #226
Snowflake
Princess

My post at the embassy

Quote:
The Jamski case is paused in the Hive so I have proposed that Jamski should replace me as the Hive's Ambassador to the CyCons. Hopefully he'll be here to make your acquantaince soon.

It has been a real special time for me working with all of you, dear functions. I will try my best to continue to communicate with you toward our mutual goals.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 15:43   #227
Snowflake
Princess

PM from Maniac:
Quote:
PEACE elimination
Greetings Ambassadors Jamski and HongHu,

I have a question for the Hive. If former PEACE members asked to join the Hive after their faction is destroyed, would you accept them in your faction?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Mani Alpha-3
External Affairs Function of the Cybernetic Consciousness

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 19:06   #228
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Perchance the Pirates know something about the CyCon that the CyCon doesn't want known?
and then refusing to decide
Old January 30, 2004, 19:11   #229
Snowflake
Princess

Good thought. I wonder what that can be ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 19:13   #230
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Tell him what he wants to hear. But if we can assimilate former PEACE citizens into our collective, I think that we will benefit from their knowledge.

As Comrade Vander has suggested, they might know something about the CyCon that the 'borgs might not want anyone else to know.
Old January 30, 2004, 19:15   #231
Snowflake
Princess

Well it is regarding CC uni coorperation it will not be a big news to us anyways. If it is regarding illegal infiltrations on the other hands ...

My imagination is so limited.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 19:23   #232
Frankychan
King

We should tell them that PEACE members will be left to their fate.

That's rather ambiguous, and if "fate" leads some members to join the Hive, then so be it.
Old February 1, 2004, 16:29   #233
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Archaic
Following recent agreements and arrangements that will be announced soon, you'll no longer need to forward me the turn. Just post it from now on.
If I read it correctly, the univ is going to surrender everything to the CCs.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 2, 2004, 11:17   #234
Snowflake
Princess

So it is true. The direct implication is that our CC relationship will be changed from pact to vendetta when we attack the univ. Anybody has any insights about what we need to be prepared for upon this revealization?

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 2, 2004, 11:56   #235
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

We need to inform the Drones, and we need to make PEACE our subjects. With that it will be 3 vs. 2; we will hold the upper hand in numbers, not by much, but enough to give us an advantage.

Therefore the priority in my mind is coordinating the Hive-Drone-PEACE efforts against the new threat of the CyCon-Uni.
Old February 2, 2004, 15:17   #236
Frankychan
King

Efforts should be made to ensure that the Drones are going to be in this 100%. If one faction spearheads the assault and the other two play support, the Triad should be successful.

Obviously, PEACE should take care of the sea while the Drones and ourselves sort out which faction is going to take lead. I'm really hoping that the Drones are not planning on backstabbing us despite on what they've said.

How dedicated are the Drones if we launch a campaign against the researchers?
Old February 2, 2004, 15:33   #237
Snowflake
Princess

The Drones has been planning to attack the univ for a long time. They had even said that they would go by themselves if we were not ready. There were some doubts that Drones would alliance with the CCs and backstabbing us. With the alliance of CC and univ I do not think this likelihood is real any more. In my opinion even if the Drones are planning to ditch us and go solo, now is not a good time either.

One more test would be the next turn when they say that they'll give us the prototyped missle plane. Since we don't have any attack ability right now. So if instead of giving us the +6 attack ability, they could actually attack us. But if they give us that prototype, I would say at least for now their loyalty to the pact is not a problem.

p.s. Frankychan are you able to access the Drone's embassy? Anybody else who are not able to access it and are interested in it please let me know.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 2, 2004, 15:43   #238
Frankychan
King

Can you provide link? Thanks for the information.
Old February 2, 2004, 15:47   #239
Snowflake
Princess

http://www.civgaming.net/forums/foru...?s=&forumid=50

When you are there, you should be able to see the ACDG - Hive Embassy. You need to first have a memebership in the CGN though. Then we need to let buster add you.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 2, 2004, 15:48   #240
Frankychan
King

thanks! I'l go and take a look. I'm already registered there under the same name I have here.